Saturday, June 16, 2007

Minou & Cherry

A few days ago Minou had a really big day. We drove about a half hour away to go visit a possible new buddy for her. Cherry is also 2 years old and a female. She's all chocolate brown, with a spotted brown nose and cute little white toes! She came home with us that same day.

Here's Cherry checking out the new things:

And here is Minou and Cherry eating their breakfast:
Usually after their breakfast soupies they go off to separate rooms and chill out, play when I come in the room and then take naps by themselves. Today though, Minou decided to try to get Cherry to play. They played for a good hour or so and then were very tired from all the bouncing and running. I went to go look for them and this is what I found:
They stole most of my pajamas for that nest, lol. I'm so happy that they're getting along so well. Minou has been busy showing Cherry all the good hidey places and things to get into. And she showed her how much fun it is to play in the tub when I open the bathroom door. It looks like things worked out really great, Minou is so happy now. She's really been wanting a little furry friend to play and cuddle with.

No comments: